Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra
Drive along the coastal road to Caesarea , the ancient Roman capital and port, with a walking tour of the theatre and the archaeological ruins and excavations.
Continue to Haifa, with a scenic view of the city and the port and its Bahai Gardens. Continue via Nahariya to Rosh Hanikra to visit the limestone grottos on the border with Lebanon.
Next stop in Acre to visit the Crusaders and Turkish underground city and crypt. Walk through the old city and the Oriental market, the Arab mosque and the old port. Return to point of departure.
* Pick-up: from Tel Aviv Hotels at 07.20 -07.30 - from Jerusalem Hotels at 06.00 am
* Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.
* Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
* The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays: Passover ,Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
* For the tours to Jerusalem, Haifa and Nazareth , modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).
* For the tours to Massada and the Dead Sea head covering, sun protection lotion, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
* For all tours, comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
* All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
* Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).
* Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
* The Tour Operator will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
Request more info at:
or 973 535-2575
Click here to Contact Us