Drive to the city of Bethlehem. View Rachel's tomb and proceed to visit the Church of Nativity and Manger's Square. End with an overview of Shepherd's field and return to Jerusalem. Drive to the Judean Desert, stop for a view of the Good Samaritan Inn. Short stop at sea-level and continue to Jericho – the oldest city in the world. Stop at Zacheus Sycamore for an overview of Mt. Temptation. Visit the Mount of Ancient Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered. Return to point of departure.
Note: Passports and modest dress required
* Pick-up: from Tel Aviv Hotels at 07.20 -.07.30 - from Jerusalem Hotels at 08:50 -09.15
* Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.
* Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
* The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays: Passover
Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
* For the tours to Jerusalem, Haifa and Nazareth , modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).
* For the tours to Massada and the Dead Sea head covering, sun protection lotion, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
* For all tours, comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
* All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
* Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).
* Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
* The Tour Operator will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage
Request more info at:
or 973 535-2575
Click here to Contact Us