Join Jo-Anne Tucker-Zemlak from the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism Movement and adults 55+ as we journey to the heart of Europe to explore the story of our people – their enduring accomplishments, their world-changing ideas, and their sorrows – on this moving Jewish travel experience.
Our program includes stops in Warsaw, Lodz, Lublin, Krakow, Budapest, and Prague with optional extension to Berlin May 18- 22 m.
• Round trip flights from New York Area Airport (optional)
• Licensed local tour guide throughout program
• Hotel accommodations according to itinerary + porterage
• Meals according to the itinerary*
• Luxury private air-conditioned touring bus
• Site entrance fees & activity costs according to itinerary
Not Included: Medical or travel insurance, gratuities, meals not marked as included in itinerary, and incidentals
*All Shabbat meals on the program are kosher. Restaurant meals and breakfasts provided by the hotel are not certified kosher, vegetarian options are available
A detailed itinerary (subject to change) final hotels and flight information will be released approximately 8 months prior to the start of the program.
For more Information
Contact Jo-Anne Tucker-Zemlak 240-988-1545 or email email@example.com