Join Jo-Anne Tucker-Zemlak from the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism Movement and adults 55+ as we journey to the heart of Europe to explore the story of our people – their enduring accomplishments, their world-changing ideas, and their sorrows – on this moving Jewish travel experience.
Our program includes stops in Warsaw, Lodz, Lublin, Krakow, Budapest, and Prague
Optional extension to Berlin May 18- 22
- Round trip flights from New York Area Airport (optional)
- Licensed local tour guide throughout program
- Hotel accommodations according to itinerary + porterage
- Meals according to the itinerary*
- Luxury private air-conditioned touring bus
- Site entrance fees & activity costs according to itinerary
Not Included: Medical or travel insurance, gratuities, meals not marked as included in itinerary, and incidentals
*All Shabbat meals on the program are kosher. Restaurant meals and breakfasts provided by the hotel are not certified kosher, vegetarian options are available.
For more Information
Contact Jo-Anne Tucker-Zemlak 240-988-1545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org