Mini Tours – Monday & Thursday Tours
Start the day with a magnificent overview of Jerusalem and the Judea Desert from Mount Scopus, near the Hebrew University Campus. Proceed to the Old City, Enter through Zion Gate, as did the Israeli Paratroopers during the Six Days War.
Visit the tomb of King David on Mt.Zion. Walk along the Cardo, the ancient Roman road. View the remains of the wall of Jerusalem from the 1 st Temple period. Visit the Jewish Quarter and the four Sephardic Synagogues from the 16th Century, restored after the 1967 war.
Visit Davidson Center and tour the southern Kotel excavations.
Visit the Wailing Wall – the Kotel – and join the Bar-Mitzvah ceremonies.
Continue to Mea Shearim and learn about the unique lifestyle of the ultra orthodox communities.
Drive to Mount Hertzl, the military cemetery and Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust.
* Modest dress required.
* Minimum 2 participants
* Pick-up: from Tel Aviv Hotels at 07.20-07.30 – from Jerusalem Hotels at 08.50 -09.15
* Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.
* Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
* The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays,Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
* For the tours to Jerusalem, Haifa and Nazareth , modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women – no shorts).
* For the tours to Massada and the Dead Sea head covering, sun protection lotion, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
* For all tours, comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
* All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
* Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).
* Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
* The Tour Operator will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
Request more info at: