Mini Tours – Biblical Highlights of the North
Departures: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Nazareth, Tiberias, Lower Galilee & Capernaum
Depart via the Coastal Road and the landscape of the Lower Galilee to Nazareth , the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue, via Kana, to Tiberias, the lovely resort town. Drive along the Lake Kinnereth to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught. Continue to Tabgha, the site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves, located at the foot of the Golan Heights. Continue to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site, where the Jordan River leaves the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea. Return to point of departure.
* Pick-up: from Tel Aviv Hotels at 07.20 -07.30 – from Jerusalem Hotels at 06.00 am
* Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.
* Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
* The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays: Passover, Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
* For the tours to Jerusalem, Haifa and Nazareth, modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women – no shorts).
* For the tours to Massada and the Dead Sea head covering, sun protection lotion, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
* For all tours, comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
* All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
* Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).
* Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
The Tour Operator will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage
Request more info at:
or 973 535-2575