Mini Tours – Jerusalem & Bethlehem
Drive to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city, view the Garden of Gethsemane. Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Continue to Bethlehem for an overview of Shepherd’s field.
Drive through Rachel’s tomb to visit the Church of Nativity and Manger’s Square.
Return to point of departure.
Note: Passports and modest dress required
* Pick-up: from Tel Aviv Hotels at 07.20 – 07.30 – from Jerusalem Hotels at 06.00 am
* Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.
* Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
* The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays: Passover ,Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
* For the tours to Jerusalem, Haifa and Nazareth, modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women – no shorts).
* For the tours to Massada and the Dead Sea head covering, sun protection lotion, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
* For all tours, comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
* All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
* Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).
* Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
* The Tour Operator will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
Request more info at: