Mini Tours – Jerusalem of Gold (Old & New)
On this tour you will see the most exciting sights of Jerusalem: the Mount of Olives, the Old City, Jaffa Gate and the Jewish Quarter, the Cardo, the Western Wall, the Via Dolorosa and Yad Vashem.
Drive to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city.
Enter the Old City through Jaffa Gate and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarter to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall – the Kotel – and continue to the Christian Quarter . Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Proceed to the New City; view the Knesset, Israel’s parliament and visit Yad Vashem the Memorial to the Holocaust victims.
On Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem the tour will take you to visit the tomb of King David, the room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey.
* Pick-up: from Tel Aviv Hotels at 07.20-07.30 – from Jerusalem Hotels at 08.50 -09.15
* Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.
* Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
* The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays,Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
* For the tours to Jerusalem, Haifa and Nazareth , modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women – no shorts).
* For the tours to Massada and the Dead Sea head covering, sun protection lotion, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
* For all tours, comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
* All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
* Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).
* Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
* The Tour Operator will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
Request more info at: